Serves meat, veg options available. Franchise Middle Eastern/Mediterranean restaurant. Has vegetarian and vegan items like the veggie platter and side salads. Price: Moderate more-less
Lebanese, Middle Eastern, Mediterranean, Take-out, Non-veg
929 Freeport Rd
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15238
412-781-4300

Call for hours - tell us

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by AnnalieseH
AnnalieseH
AnnalieseH

Lovely experience!

4 Posted on 08 / 10 / 2014

I visited an Aladdin's Eatery in Toledo, OH a few weeks ago, so on the way back to VA, I stopped in this PA location. I was so pleased!

1. The atmosphere was nice. It's in a strip mall, so my expectations weren't too high, but it looks MUCH nicer inside! The servers were also very nice and helpful.

2. We tried the Honeymooner juice (carrot, grape, and cucumber) and did not like it. It was an experiment, though, so I didn't know if I'd like it. It tasted like carrot and cucumber and that's that.

3. We got the Mujadara and Jasmine's Favorite topped with the Lebanese Salata. Both were excellent. They tasted fresh and wholesome, which is always great when you're on a road trip and you've been chugging coffee and junk food all day.

4. We got the Mujadara in Toledo, as well, and based on that dish, I can say that the locations are consistent in their food (and atmosphere, really).

I'd definitely recommend this franchise! :)

Dear Owner and Manager of Aladdin's Eatery: