Serves meat, veg options available. Franchise chain offering Mediterranean/Middle Eastern food. Extensive menu includes veg/vegan suitable dishes. Open daily. Price: Moderate more-less
Mediterranean, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Non-veg

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by ClevelandChowDown

high fat

Posted on 02 / 12 / 2014

Good tasting food and there is a reason. Read the nutrition coverage and you'll find high fat numbers.

Pros: good taste, reasonable prices, attentive staff
Cons: high fat content

Convenient, Reliable Middle Eastern

Posted on 11 / 26 / 2013

This place doesn't blow me away but it is tasty and easy - a stand by. The menu has many meat dishes but I have always been happy with the vegetarian options. Try the mujadara At the Cleveland Heights location there is a lofted area that is nice for small parties.
Updated from previous review on Tuesday November 26, 2013

Edited to remove one star - really this is a four star ("very good") place but because it is non-veg, four is the max. I realized this when I tried to give Tommy's 5 stars. I would give Aladdin's one star less than Tommy's so I have adjusted.

Dear Owner and Manager of Aladdin's Eatery: