Serves meat, veg options available. Menu includes a section for vegetarian and vegan items; vegan options are marked. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by LunahMay
DeGoshReed
DeGoshReed

Great place to eat

4 Posted on 05 / 26 / 2013

My wife and I love this restaurant. We went there today and had a 3 course meal with our twins on our laps. This family run restaurant has great food friendly staff. The cook is amazing, speed and skill all in one. So many vegan options and most meals can be subed to vegan. The owner told us we can have it any way we want. He dident want to give us something we don't want. So simple but it made all the difference. We recommend this one to any who see this. We will be returning soon. Oh and by the way our whole bill was under 50 bucks! That's apps main dish dessert and coffee for two.

Pros: Vegan natives, Fine dining , Great food low price
Cons: Can't think of any
LunahMay
LunahMay

Aladdin's Family Owned

4 Posted on 10 / 15 / 2012

I no longer live in Anchorage, but this was one of my son's and my favorite restaurants to go to. Clean and pleasant family atmosphere. They serve meat and have a clear understanding of not cross contaminating. Plenty of choices on the menu. They will do private Banquets on request. They are open for Dinner Wed - Sat, 5-10:00PM

Pros: Family Run, Authentic Food, Friendly Staff
Cons: Short Open Hours

Dear Owner and Manager of Aladdin's: