Serves meat, veg options available. Although this restaurant does have a fish option, it is mostly vegetarian. Note: in Spain and France, fish isn't considered an animal: the general concensus if you say you're vegetarian is that you do eat fish. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Spanish, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by Michelle Mayhew
EnricGuiot
EnricGuiot

Equity point

4 Posted on 05 / 20 / 2014

I write this in response to the other comment so I feel it is nothing to see with that. I felt all was great there. Think it is the only vegan-organic(>80% although it is not writen) restaurant 50km round, doing a 12€ menu. Don't you think it is great? But more greats! Decoration, location, workers, dish presentation. The food is not extremly cooked or flavoured as usually in restaurants.

I'm going to repead soon!

Pros: VEGAN VEGAN and one meat option, Mostly organic! non frozen food., Talkative people in there.
Cons: Short menu (but there is more, ask!)
Michelle Mayhew
Michelle Mayhew

Limited choices for vegetarians

2 Posted on 11 / 06 / 2010

My husband and I recently ate here in October 2010. We were disappointed in the choices. My husband ordered the seiten dish and it was bland. I choose a fish dish as all other options were meat. The fish must have been a cured fish and marinated in soy sauce and extremely salty. We had really hoped for better. My soup was good and dessert was ok. All said, not as good as we had hoped.

Pros: friendly staff, good location, nice decor
Cons: few veg options

Dear Owner and Manager of Al Natural: