Serves meat, veg options available. Authentic Middle Eastern food, made daily. Majority of items are vegetarian. Vegan items are marked. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Middle Eastern, Catering, Take-out, Non-veg
191 Baldwin St
Toronto, Ontario
647-351-3116

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by Ken4057
krissimi
krissimi

Sweet place...

Posted on 05 / 21 / 2013

Akram's falafels are one of the best in Toronto. He is a very caring man about his food that he serves and will always give a little extra to please. He's like the King of Kensington. He also makes the absolute best baba ganoush.

Pros: food, friendly owner, cost
Ken4057
Ken4057

Tried to get food twice and failed

Posted on 04 / 02 / 2012

Owner didn't recognize my groupon (that HE ordered) and told me to come back next week. I did as he asked, and he'd done nothing and still refused to honour it. I had to call the company and get it refunded. What a waste of time and energy. The food looked meh, and it serves a lot of meatm including lamb (shudder).

Dear Owner and Manager of Akram's Shoppe: