Akins Natural Foods Market

Vitamins, supplements, fruits & vegetables including organic, and many vegan and vegetarian items. more-less
6900 O St Ste 100 (Meridian Park shopping ctr)
Lincoln, Nebraska 68510
402-466-5713

Open Mon-Sat 8am-9pm, Sun 9am-9pm.

First Review by NickkeiElaine
NickkeiElaine
NickkeiElaine

Akins Natural Foods Market

5 Posted on 01 / 24 / 2009

I've been there once or twice. It's a great store. They have tons of different medicinal things. Very large selection of food choices. The staff was really friendly and helpful. Once you've been in there, you'll want to do all your shopping there. One thing I loved, since I'm a pop junkie, is that they have pop with real sugar and it tastes just like Coke and Pepsi products. Although I don't remember seeing any large quantities of meat that you take home in the wrapper with that white styrafom(sp?) bottom, I did see prepackaged jerky that said it was all natural and other prepackaged dried meats. The isles are very well coordinated too. It's really easy to find exactly what your looking for. Overall, Akins is a great store and I think once I have to start buying my own groceries, that store will be my main choice for food shopping.

Pros: Friendly Staff, Lots of food choices
Cons: kind of pricey

Dear Owner and Manager of Akins Natural Foods Market: