I really liked this place. At this restaurant, you pay first at the little counter in the front, then take any seat. They will ask you if you want everything that comes with the meal-of-the-day. Just answer "yes" to try it all. They will also ask you which juice you want (they usually have 3). Usually they serve a soup, and then the main plate which comes with several items. The closest Transmilenio station is Calle 57. When exiting the Transmilenio, walk north a few blocks, then turn right on Calle 59. There are other veggie places located in this neighborhood as well, but this one is now open on Sunday. They told me the hours are 8am until either 3-4pm. As of March 2010, the meal costs 7300 pesos Monday thru Saturday, and 8300 on Sunday.Pros: Tasty!, Nice atmosphere, Open Sunday
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Bogota Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has CLOSED: Ajonjoli closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 136 times since Jan 2013.