Serves meat, veg options available. Offers four vegan sandwiches: soya meatballs, vegetable meatballs, eggplant and soya sticks. French fries, one sauce and falafel are also vegan. Restaurant advertise the vegan meals. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Egyptian, American, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

Teazer
Teazer

Love it

Posted on 02 / 09 / 2014

We often visit this location, it's delicious. They offer a few vegan sandwiches. Just clarify that you are vegan when you order so you get the right sauce. You can also get wholemeal wraps.

Pros: inexpensive, delicious, friendly staff
Cons: not all dishes are vegan
Petesternz
Petesternz

Fair..

Posted on 01 / 04 / 2014

Look this place is across the road from Kartoffel Lord which makes one of my favourite sandwiches in the world, so I'm not going to tell you to come here unless there's good reason. The only reason I found was that when we arrived in Dortmund it was cold and rainy, and Kartoffel Lord has no indoor seating (though it will soon - currently expanding). We came over here and my wife and kids tried a few of their (well marked) vegan sandwiches. There are four in total and they were fine. I won't lie, I crossed the street and brought back a delicious Arabic from Kartoffel Lord…. Best thing here were the "fries/pommes", which are round sliced potatoes and very very nice.

Pros: Fries, Seating
Cons: Not as good as Kartoffel Lord

Dear Owner and Manager of Agyptische Sandwiches: