Agua Restaurant

Serves meat, veg options available. Offers a separate vegan menu; please ask server. Try the risotto with mushrooms and salad. Price: Expensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, International, Italian, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by LaurieXB
Richard Myers
Richard Myers

Ate at Agua twice

4 Posted on 01 / 26 / 2013

This was a great find and we enjoyed the food and atmosphere. It is great to be offered a separate vegan menu. I had the Vegan Stir Fry and while it sounds ordinary it had an excellent taste. The second visit, I had the Penne Primevera and it had an excellent sauce. I found it interesting that the staff remembered us from our first visit. The restaurant was a short walk from our hotel - The Comfort Suites.

Pros: Attentive staff, Excellent food, Nice atmosphere
LaurieXB
LaurieXB

Great dinner at Agua

4 Posted on 04 / 08 / 2012

We recently had dinner at Agua and loved it. Agua has a separate vegetarian, vegan and gluten free menu (check out via their website). As a vegan, this was the best food I had on the island - in fact, I had the best mushroom truffle oil risotto of my life! My husband, who is not a vegan, enjoyed his food equally and thought it was the best we had during our stay on Grand Cayman.

We sat outside, and whilst it's by a busy road, the noise wasn't too bothersome. Service was very good.

Pros: Vegan, vegetarian & gluten free , Nice setting, Good service
Cons: Some road noise, Not cheap

Dear Owner and Manager of Agua Restaurant: