Serves meat, veg options available. Menu items containing dairy and eggs are marked as such, in Japanese (no English menu). Around 4 set dinner meals can be made vegan. Some desserts are vegan. Couch with armchair, table and chair seating in a warm atmosphere. Price: Moderate more-less
Ovo, Lacto, Organic, Japanese, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

evolution
evolution

Not the best

Posted on 04 / 21 / 2014

Tried this place as it was close to my hotel... I had the curry rice, and it was mostly sauce, with a few chickpeas and peas in it... I don't get it, most Japanese curry has carrots and potatoes (along with the meat), so why not include those? One of the side dishes had a fishy taste; you would think the staff would have warned me after I made sure the curry didn't have meat. I won't be back here.

Dear Owner and Manager of Ageha Relax Cafe: