Deli/cafe and juice bar serving vegan food with the exception of honey in some items and/or as an add-on. Plenty of raw options including crackers, nut cheeses, salads, pasta and cakes. Also has cream soups and quinoa and rice dishes and a variety of cold-pressed juices. Deals only with artisan producers. Last food order 9:15pm. Price: Expensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Organic, Raw, Western, Juice bar, Take-out
24 Keong Siak Rod
Central Singapore, Singapore 089131

Mon 12:00pm-11:00pm, Tue 5:30pm-11:00pm, Wed-Sat 12:00pm-11:00pm

First Review by endofcity

nice and tasty

Posted on 08 / 18 / 2015

I went for dinner yesterday night. It is a nice place,in Chinatown area,People are nice and food was tasty and well done. You can have raw options,too. The raw vegan dessert was good ( avocado berry cheesecake).

Pros: nice place, raw vegan options, tasty and well done food

Delicious & Nourishing food :)

Posted on 07 / 11 / 2015

We were very lucky as the hotel we were staying in was very close to this restaurant so our first day in Singapore we decided to have lunch here.

Everything was delicious! We ordered coffee's latte's mine with soy and my partner with dairy milk so good! Best coffee I have had on our 4 month trip through Europe! :)

My partner had the mushroom & feta burger which he said was great! I ordered the yogi hearty stew - really delicious soupy-stew filled with vegetables and lentils. We also both had a cold press green juice (pre-made not fresh) but good. We also ordered the chocolate & caramel raw cake. It was good however I couldn't taste any caramel, it was more coconut & chocolate - it had great texture and we enjoyed it.

The restaurant itself has great ambience and style and the staff were really lovely and friendly.

There are plenty of raw options and a couple of cooked options.

I would definitely recommend this restaurant and would definitely go back :)

Pros: Food, Ambience & style of restaurant, Lovely Staff
Cons: A little expensive, Cold press juice not fresh

Definitely worth a visit if in Singapore!

Posted on 06 / 02 / 2015

I am always amazed at the lack of vegan dining options in Singapore. You would think - since it is such a cosmopolitan place - there would be more available. I was very happy to discover Afterglow and was amazed it wasn't already here on Happy Cow.

You'll find Afterglow in the China Town area, so it's in a good spot with plenty of bars and other places to eat nearby. It's also a nice place to come to get away from eating in hotels and shopping malls.

There's a good selection of juices, raw dishes, salads and soups on the menu. Nearly everything is vegan, which is great!

I would strongly recommend the Kimchi Rolls, which were really great. Also the raw lasagne, which was superb. It all looked good. I only had time for 2 visits and would have liked to try more.

Service was very friendly and efficient and the atmosphere was relaxed. I would describe prices as the high side of average.

Alcoholic beverages are available including beer and wine.

Overall, highly recommended. Best for vegans I've found in Singapore. I'll definitely be back!

Pros: Tasty food, Perfect for vegans, Friendly service

Dear Owner and Manager of Afterglow: