Serves meat, veg options available. Mediterranean restaurant and pastries. Its large weekday lunch buffet including vegan suitable dishes like tabbouli, hummus, baba ghannouj, falafel, eggplant salad, zatar pie. Price: Moderate more-less
Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Buffet, Salad bar, Non-veg
314 E Main St (N Greenville Ave)
Richardson, Texas 75081-6045
972-234 9898
Closed now

Mon-Thu 10:00am-11:00pm, Fri 10:00am-12:00am, Sat 9:00am-12:00am, Sun 9:00am-11:00pm

First Review by Jim_Z
kosmicfrequency
kosmicfrequency

Buffet: Labels, very heavy, Homemade Gelato

Posted on 04 / 28 / 2014

Left feeling very heavy; just a few vegan options, but everything is labeled! Nice patio and homemade gelato

Pros: Patio , Service , Labels
Cons: Heavy , Options , Cleanliness
Jim_Z
Jim_Z

Best vegan food in North Dallas.

Posted on 03 / 09 / 2012

So I've been eating vegan since 1998, but I don't like the fake cheese and fake meat stuff. Heck, I don't even like tofu. I just want healthy and nutritious vegan fare...and sometimes raw. I find just that kind of food at Afrah.

The lunch buffet has a ton of vegan options and when I eat lunch there I don't even need to eat dinner. All for only about $10. That's a deal for me. Hands down, this my favorite place to eat in North Dallas.

Be warned that they do serve meat, so don't expect pure vegan food. However, the food I eat there is fresh and I get the protein, carbs, and even some raw with the salads, tabbouli and hummus. Not sure if the baba ghanouj is raw or not...either way, I don't care since it is so darn yummy.

They even make their own ice cream and at least five of the flavors are dairy free. Try the mango -- It's like, wow.

What do I eat there?: Falafel, baba ghannouj, hummus, tabbouli, dolmas, potatoes, rice, eggplant curry, zatar pie, and bread. I also buy bakalava to go for a snack later.

I would give it five stars, but this site apparently only allows four stars for restaurants that serve meat. Whatever. This place has incredible food. Enjoy!

Pros: Large Variety, Fresh and healthy, Great Environment

Dear Owner and Manager of Afrah: