Store next to a large office of the Seventh Day Adventist church. The grocery section features a large variety of packaged vegan foods; no fresh produce. Has bulk food sizes. more-less
2820 Willow Ave

Lanahexapod
Lanahexapod

Lovely place

Posted on 05 / 21 / 2014

I'm glad I heard about this place online! I've been there once so far. It's not a place you'd think to go to stock up on some vegan stuff, but it did have quite a large selection and it was surprisingly easy for me to find. The woman at the counter was very friendly and seemed to know everyone who came in. I loved that they had bulk sizes of things like Veganaise and Beyond Meat, stuff I had never seen in such huge sizes before. Some of their things were pricy, but there aren't a lot of other veg options near here. I was glad to go through their sale bin and got a bunch of Gardein products for half of what I normally see in stores. Unfortunately the grocery section of the store was basically all just processed food, but it was still a nice find in an area that tends to lack in vegan and vegetarian options.

Dear Owner and Manager of Adventist Book Center: