Local health food store offering a wide selection of organic and gluten free products, a herbal tea menu, eco beauty and household products, vitamins, supplements, and an in-store naturopath. more-less
Shop G05, 46a Macleay St, Potts Point (/entry from Greenknowe Ave)
Sydney, New South Wales 2011
Now Open

Mon-Fri 10:00am-7:00pm, Sat-Sun 10:00am-6:00pm

First Review by MeerCat
LisaShillan
LisaShillan
  • non-vegetarian

My fave local health food store

Posted on 08 / 13 / 2012

Adora is my favourite spot to pick up organic food & beauty products and gluten free snacks, and they also have an excellent range of supplements. The store itself has a great vibe--it's a nice place to be, and the staff are friendly & helpful.

Pros: great range of organic products, friendly & knowledgable staff, relaxing atmosphere
Cons: parking can be tricky
Polonez
Polonez
  • non-vegetarian

Great friendly store, full of amazing products!

Posted on 08 / 12 / 2012

I shop there every week! Great selection of products, very nice and friendly owner.

Pros: great choice, owner has great knowledge of products, nice friendly staff
Seleneshasha
Seleneshasha

Selene

Posted on 08 / 12 / 2012

My all-time favourite!!!~~ love the organic and tasty stuff there!!!~~

MeerCat
MeerCat

My New Local Favourite!

Posted on 04 / 26 / 2011

So glad to have this health food shop in my neighbourhood! It's family run and they're really friendly and knowledgable. Great choice of gluten free and organic products, and supplements for my allergies. And I love the gluten free/ dairy free ice-cream selection in the freezer!! Yum.

Dear Owner and Manager of Adora Healthy Living: