Casual South Indian eatery attached to Indian store. Try the masala dosa and the hakka noodle dish. Spice levels are adjustable. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Lacto, Indian, Fast food, Take-out

First Review by binjones
nadown
nadown

Delicious Surprise

5 Posted on 06 / 24 / 2013

Located inside of an Indian grocery store, this was a nice surprise to find. When I informed the woman at the counter that I was vegan, she was quick to point out the dishes that did not contain animal products. I ordered the lunch special which came with 4 kinds of curry (pumpkin, chickpea, two servings of lentils since the other curry was made with ghee), a large piece of bread, rice, a crispy flat bread that I think was made from rice, and a small container of spicy pickled vegetables for $6! I was delighted to find every one of the dishes flavorful and actually spicy (I'm half Thai and find it difficult to convince Indian restaurants that I can handle spicy food). You get small portions of all of the curries (4 oz. containers) but I really enjoy getting to taste so many different things in one meal.

Pros: Inexpensive, Spicy, Delicious
Cons: Not the best "restaurant" atmosphere
binjones
binjones

Really good basic Indian food

4 Posted on 06 / 13 / 2013

They ave a really good masala dosa that MUST be eaten in the shop. The bel puri and chat are great as well. Just tell them no yogurt souse. If you need a basic dish for eating try the Hakka noodles.

All things can be made to most spice levels, ey will not however do band. The majority customers are Indian

Prices are extremely reasonable

Pros: Price, Flavors, Flexibility
Cons: Small dining area

Dear Owner and Manager of Aditi: