Serves meat, veg options available. Mexican food and drinks. Menu is primarily meat stuff but states that you could request no meat or cheese, and substitute for brown rice or quinoa (extra charge). A couple items come with tofu. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Ovo, Lacto, Mexican, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg
1896 Curtner Ave
San Jose, California 95124
408-369-9905

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by rebecca.bguttadauro
ametzowen86
ametzowen86

Poor service

Posted on 07 / 03 / 2015

I ordered a vegan burrito and they messed up my order. When I politely asked them to fix it, they had me speak to the manager who proceeded to argue with me in a very rude tone saying that the food was right and that I was wrong. I won't be going back.
Updated from previous review on Friday July 03, 2015

Pros: Vegan Menu
Cons: Rude Employees, Noisy, Dirty
macmantrl
macmantrl

Huge variety of authentic vegan Mexican dishes

Posted on 05 / 09 / 2015

It's nice to be able to go to an authentic Mexican taqueria and order from an all-vegan menu and not worry about what they might be adding to or cooking the food with.
The vegan selection here is HUGE and really top notch. I was impressed with all the food we ordered: fajitas, spanish rice, chips & salsa & guacamole, and tostadas.

I'm exited to go back and try more things on the menu.

Pros: authentic Mexican food, fast, large variety
rebecca.bguttadauro
rebecca.bguttadauro

All vegan menu

Posted on 11 / 04 / 2014

This place has a specific vegan menu, but I've tried several things off the menu and have been left unimpressed. I ordered their veggie burrito, which was HUGE but all the veggies were raw, I basically ate the tortilla. I had the potato enchiladas which weren't memorable either. I want good vegan Mexican food, unfortunately Adelita's doesn't really do it for me. But I'll probably try again as they have a more expansive vegan menu.

Pros: vegan menu
Cons: undercooked food

Dear Owner and Manager of Adelitas Taqueria: