An organic dairy ice cream and desserts shop. Offers a few flavors of vegan ice plus smoothies, coffee, tea with option of non-dairy milk possible. more-less
505 5th Ave S
Naples, Florida 34102
239-304-9870

First Review by HappyGardener123
Jalebi Boy
Jalebi Boy

Interesting combinations

Posted on 03 / 04 / 2015

While I like old favourite, I also look forward to finding new or imaginative flavour combinations. I tried a 'pineapple, ginger, pear, and ______' vegan sorbet at Adelheidi's that was quite nice. They have tea, coffee and baked things as well.

Pros: Some creative vegan sorbet flavours
buttersloth
buttersloth

better than nothing

Posted on 02 / 23 / 2015

We took my kids expecting vegan ice cream. There were a few flavors of sorbet. No ice cream. The sorbet was okay, just don't go there expecting vegan ice cream.

Pros: vegan organic sorbet, vegan gummy worms available, can taste before buying
Cons: no vegan ice cream, employees are unenthusiastic, employee was not very knowledgeable
HappyGardener123
HappyGardener123

charming

Posted on 04 / 23 / 2014

What a cute little shop! Vegan /gf options include fruit ice, sorbet, and many of the smoothies. I was pleased to see that they offer a variety of nondairy milk including hemp, flax, and almond. What a pleasant surprise! I got a berry smoothie and plan to return to try the coffee which I heard is also good- with hemp milk :)

Dear Owner and Manager of Adelheidi's Organic Sweets: