Ada's Whole Foods Market

Ft. Myers natural food store. Has a deli, juice bar, salad and food bar inside. Moved from 4650 S Cleveland Ave fall of 2013. more-less
7070 College Pkwy

Chaparrita
Chaparrita

Great place

Posted on 03 / 03 / 2012

This market has been around a while... though there was a brief period where they shut down. So glad they're back and well stocked. The staff here are friendly and I can almost always find those rare items I need. I'm a vegan and love coming here. Some items are a little pricey... but I have also found many great bargains here as well. They have fresh fruits and veggies, great non-dairy options as well as many, many other items.

Pros: Extensive vegan grocery items, Friendly, helpful staff, Lots of fair trade items
Cons: parking

Dear Owner and Manager of Ada's Whole Foods Market: