Ada's Whole Foods Deli

Serves meat, veg options available. A hot buffet, salad bar, bakery and juice/smoothie bar located inside a large, locally-owned whole foods store. Moved from 4650 S Cleveland Ave fall of 2013. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, American, Juice bar, Salad bar, Buffet, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by sglcklch
Bgilly
Bgilly

Awesome Food And Service

4 Posted on 12 / 20 / 2013

Decent vegan selection and even more veggie selections.

Pros: Taste, Selection, Smiles
SisterVedge
SisterVedge

Quaint Cafe

4 Posted on 02 / 23 / 2013

Talked my SnowBird carnivore parents into trying something different for lunch. Loved the big panda that greeted us. They both had the chicken salad on sprouted whole wheat and I had the spicy tofu spinach wrap. They both raved over the freshness of the chicken salad and the bread. I loved the wrap! The spinach and cucumbers were super fresh and the spicy seasoning was just right...not overwhelming at all like how some spicy sandwiches can be at times. The decor was cute...bamboo plants, paper lamps and tiki stools at the juice bar. Staff was friendly and they provided complementary filtered water. My parents said they would be back and I definitely will when I visit them again.
Updated from previous review on Saturday February 23, 2013

Updated from previous review on Saturday February 23, 2013

Pros: good value, fresh food
scoutdreams
scoutdreams

Best Selection

4 Posted on 01 / 26 / 2013

This is my choice in Fort Myers for food shopping. Ada's is large and offers the best selections to date in the Fort Myers area. They are moving soon to a new location at U.S. 41 and College Parkway which will make it even more convenient.

Pros: Selection
Chaparrita
Chaparrita

Yummy!

4 Posted on 05 / 14 / 2012

I usually stop here at least once a week for some grocery items.... but have rarely tried out the cafe.... until recently. My first pic was the mango salsa which was AMAZING! When making a follow-up visit, I asked about it... they didn't have any, but suggested an alternative which was also super! I would encourage people to not only focus on what is immediately in view. I have found that the staff are very motivated to please and they also can make items to order. The salsas are yummy. I also tried the Spinach hummus which was great. There are also a lot of vegan items.... you may just have to ask for what they have... Just because you don't see it, doesn't mean they don't have it! P.S.- this will not let me score anything higher than 4 stars.

Pros: Super Friendly staff, Salsas are fantastic, Great variety
sglcklch
sglcklch

Nice store

3 Posted on 09 / 15 / 2011

This is a local health food supermarket with an in-house cafe/bakery. Store was much bigger than I expected, and they put out lots of different samples for people to try (perhaps because we went on Sunday). Prices were competitive, especially if you do your shopping on every second or fourth Sunday in each month when everything is 10% off! But it could be just an opening promotion, not sure.

The produce section was disappointing, nothing special and kind of small; so was the cafe, just a few selections and they didn't even look that good. They had some homemade vegan/GF baked goods for sale though, didn't try any but they looked OK.

Pros: competitive prices, lots of samples, GF/vegan baked goods
Cons: narrow selections in cafe, dull produce section

Dear Owner and Manager of Ada's Whole Foods Deli: