CLOSED: Access to Organics

Grocery store and organic growing supplies. Has certified organic seeds, sprouting supplies, composting supplies, worm box, and hydroponic supplies. Also providing organic local produce and raw diet specialty items. Free classes in organic gardening, sprouting and raw foods. Moved from Mason Ave. SEPT 2013 SHUT DOWN PER OWNER. more-less

First Review by Marilyn Wilson
CarolDebberman
CarolDebberman

A must visit......great classes, interesting store

5 Posted on 06 / 08 / 2011

An inspirational store with personal help finding great ideas for your health such as sprouting, organic foods, and gardening. Great free classes every month and lots of great info.

Pros: friendly, great info, great products
Marilyn Wilson
Marilyn Wilson

Access to Organics

5 Posted on 12 / 23 / 2009

The name of the store suits it well. I have been given the gift of having access to wonderful organic produce at this store which I appreciate so much. They have the largest selection of organic fruits and vegetables that I could find in this area. Plus, produce from local organic farmers is also available there which supports my belief that we should support our local community and eat more of what is grown in our area. With being mostly vegetarian I have found a variety of products there often not available at markets. And I have experienced service with a smile. The owners are friendly and have always answered any food or gardening question I have had.

Another great gift Access to Organic offers is education. They offer free classes in organic gardening techniques, sprouting and raw foods which makes the experience of purchasing garending products and knowing how to best use them a pleasure.

I also appreciate the fact that they give back to the community as well by supporting local community gardening activities and donating fresh produce to our local food bank for the holidays. All in all, Access to Organics has proven to me to be a great source of organic produce and gardening supplies.

Pros: excellent produce, knowlegeable owners, Supports local vegetarian community

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Access to Organics: