Part of a yoga academy and Indian cultural center/travel agency. Offers set lunch with vegan choices. Located one block from baseball stadium. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan friendly, Columbian, Indian

First Review by enRoute
maynard7
maynard7

3 cows for good, basic food

3 Posted on 06 / 01 / 2014

I went one day in May 2014. The food was basic, but good. On the day I went, they had tomato soup, tomato and lettuce salad, rice-veggie stirfry, mock meat, cake, and a juice drink. The current price is 10.000 pesos, which seems a bit much for what I got. In my humble opinion, the places in downtown Medellin have tastier food at lower prices. However, if you're already in this neighborhood, you may as well give this place a try. The Arbol de la Vida restaurant isn't too far away either.

Pros: Location in a neighborhood I like
Cons: Price a bit high for the quality of food, Very limited seating
enRoute
enRoute

pleasant, low-key lunch spot near the stadium

4 Posted on 01 / 15 / 2012

I heard about this place by word of mouth after asking around at Govinda's, and it turns out I like the Indian food here a bit better. It's only open for lunch and serves a very nice buffet on the second floor.

Very easy to get to by taking the Metro to the Estadio stop. It's located less than a block from the stadium and makes a great focus for exploring the area (it's also close to an entrance to Cerro el Volador). The friendly people who run it have close connections to India so you'll find some authentic treats here. Recommended!

Pros: inexpensive, mostly authentic Indian, easy to find
Cons: small, limited hours, a bit out of the way

Dear Owner and Manager of Academia Ganges: