Serves meat, veg options available. Ethiopian food restaurant, offers a daily lunch buffet which is mostly vegan except for one or two meat dishes. Buffet includes all-you-can-eat injera (Ethiopian bread) and a range of vegetable-based dishes. For dinner, the vegetable platter is all of the food from the buffet. Large place, authentic. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Buffet, Ethiopian, African, Non-veg

Mon-Sun 11:00am-3:00pm, 6:00pm-10:00pm

First Review by Lindsey
Cubanita
Cubanita

good, though a little greasy

Posted on 01 / 08 / 2012

hole in the wall with a great buffet lunch for something like $9. The fresh bread and lentils were great, some of the vegetables were a little greasy for my taste and the salad was slim pickings but the meal was flavorful and spicy. I was very happy with the meal and would go back. the staff was very warm and the owner was very good at letting me know exactly what wasn't vegan (which was only 1 dish on the buffet!)

Pros: authentic, mostly vegan buffet, good value
Cons: a little greasy
Lindsey
Lindsey

Great place

Posted on 01 / 04 / 2011

The food here is very delicious and filling. Every time I went there the staff was very grateful and friendly. It would be nice to see more than one non-meat dish on the menu, but at least the one that is there offers a large variety of food. I have never been unsatisfied after eating here. Parking in front of the restaurant is sparse, and I'm always confused where in the back it is OK to park - I'm always afraid I'll get towed when I go there. Other than that, this place is very much worth checking out if you've never been.

Pros: delicious and filling food, reasonable price, friendly
Cons: parking, somewhat small

Dear Owner and Manager of Abyssinia Restaurant: