Delivers organic fruit and vegetables box from California family farmers. San Diego area delivery, or pickup on Wednesday (see website). more-less
38694 Rd 16, Kingsburg
San Diego, California 93631

First Review by missgreen

My favorite CSA

Posted on 11 / 29 / 2011

I order a small box and it is enough to split with a friend. Each week there are different veggies and you always get fruit! These boxes usually have a good amount of lettuce or spinach and a hearty squash to make soup with or do a very nice roast of an assortment of veggies. I really like that there are a ton of add-ons where you can find dairy, meats, and just about any type of herb you may need.

Pros: organic, healthy , options

Awesome organic fruit & veggies

Posted on 07 / 11 / 2011

Abundant Harvest is by far my favorite fruit and vegetable source in San Diego. Each week you get a 100% organic, 100% vegan boxful of a wide variety of very fresh fruit and veggies. It's the best tasting produce, all organic at prices lower than conventional ($28.80/wk including home delivery!). I cooked my way through Veganomicon with Abundant Harvest, loved every bite, AND got much healthier and lost some 30 lbs. I especially appreciate their add-ons like extra peaches, nectarines, persimmons, apples, etc. for under $1/lb (I make tons of amazing smoothies and juices and raw "ice creams"), extra veggies for soups and green smoothies, fresh herbs, nuts, dried beans, etc. For the vegetarians they also have optional add-ons of cheeses and raw milk and cream.

Pros: fresh & healthy, great value, 100% organic

Dear Owner and Manager of Abundant Harvest Organics: