Organic fresh produce delivery service, operating since 2005. Delivers to Charlotte, Lake Norman, and surrounding areas. Please visit its website for details. more-less
Charlotte area
Charlotte, North Carolina 28204
704-470-4963

First Review by MadP
OceanDeep
OceanDeep

Great way to go Organic

Posted on 10 / 04 / 2009

I have been getting boxes from Absolute organics for about 3 months now. I am not able/willing to go to far away places like Earth Fare just for groceries on a regular basis. Other places that are closer just don't have the quality, variety and price I need.

That's where Absolute Organics comes in for me. I get very good variety of organic produce for a very reasonable price delivered to my door. Because I don't have 100% control over what I will get I have had the pleasure of trying things I've never had before going vegan. Its an excellent way to make sure you get variety in your diet as when shopping for yourself you might tend to pick up the same things repeatedly.

One of the draw backs I have experienced which is kind of minor are mistakes with the produce in your box. But thus far they've made up for the mishaps the following week or with small discounts on the box price.

I most certainly recommend this for people who feel that eating organic is too expensive, or too difficult because of the specialty stores they think they are required to venture to for regular shopping. Absolute organics makes it easy & hassle free.

Pros: Convenience , Variety, Value
Cons: Ocassional order mix ups
MadP
MadP
  • raw

Great If You Live Far From Organic Grocery Stores

Posted on 04 / 20 / 2008

I've gotten 2 boxes now and am very satisfied with the quality and quantity of the produce. They also give you some fun recipes to try and e-mail you exactly what's going to be in the box before they deliver.

I'd recommend for people like me who live kind of far from Earth Fare, Home Economist and Tally's. Otherwise, it may be cheaper to just go to the store. Even so, try it for a while and compare. For me it's worth the gas I save and helps compliment the produce I buy at Harris Teeter and stuff.

Pros: Offer other products like honey and tea, Recipes for some of the Produce, They E-mail before shipping
Cons: Lot of items same as in grocery store, Not a huge cost difference if you live, close to health food store

Dear Owner and Manager of Absolute Organics: