Menu is wheat-free, dairy-free, and egg-free, but will serve whole wheat on request. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Israeli, Organic

Brok O. Lee
Brok O. Lee

Healthy and Delicious!

Posted on 01 / 12 / 2014

Had the wonderful "Country Meal" loaded with wonderful organic goodies: brown rice and quinoa, steamed veggies, hummus, tehina, eggless quiche, and more! This came with an organic wholewheat (maybe spelt?) pita and choice of salad or soup. I took the salad and it was fresh and wonderful. I recommend this dish - it's very generous and two people could easily share it.

I had the green shake and it was excellent, not too sweet and very fresh.

For dessert, there were many options. We had two kinds of blintzes today, one with a cinnamon nut filling and the other with orange-halva filling. Delicious! These weren't on the menu but may be added soon.

Pros: Organic, All vegan, Generous portions
talzaets
talzaets

The best vegan-organic place in Tel-Aviv!

Posted on 07 / 09 / 2013

Excellent food, great atmosphere, everything is healthy and 100% vegan!!
Very recommended! :)

torchs
torchs

Best vegan restaurant in Israel

Posted on 04 / 06 / 2013

This place serves amazing homemade organic vegan food, which is also gluten-free, sugar free and soy free. The food is extremely tasty and made with the finest ingredients. It's definitely the best vegan restaurant in Israel. The place is quite small and at times it's difficult to find a place to sit.

Pros: Excellent food, Good value
Cons: Small place

ahronlu
ahronlu

The best vegan place in Israel

Posted on 08 / 22 / 2012

great organic hummus kinoa tchina everything is so good i love it!

Pros: excellent food, healthy cuisine, good value
DimSumMetal
DimSumMetal

aba gil organic

Posted on 09 / 06 / 2011

My hummus was bitter and the quinoa (was it quinoa? maybe whole wheat rice, i'm not sure) with vegetables was way too moist. The waiter had a hard time with the pressure of cleaning all of the tables in time. I am very sorry but I really don't know why people love this place.

Pros: healthy cuisine, all organic
Cons: food was bitter
Pigsaresmart
Pigsaresmart

Excellent food, plentyful and friendly

Posted on 08 / 05 / 2011

My meal at Aba Gil was the best I had in a long time and I will certainly remember it for a long time. I loved the variety of dishes on my lunch plate (I counted 8 different dishes, tahina and hummus included) and the attentive waitress served olives to shortened the - very short - wait during busy lunch time. There is cold water served to every customer. The staff is wonderful, quick and seems to love what they're doing. I simply loved it and wish there was an Aba Gil in my city.

Pros: quality of food, quick service, good vibes
Cons: outdoor seating
  • Pigsaresmart Pigsaresmart

Additional info: Closed on Saturdays

veganlondon
veganlondon

Nice food

Posted on 03 / 27 / 2010

We had the Abi Gil variety plate. The waitress said it would be enough for two people and indeed it was. It tasted vary nice.
All the food is vegan apart from being able to order a hard boiled egg (why have the egg on the menu I've no idea).
A reasonably priced healthy meal for two.

Pros: naturally prepared organic food , nearly all vegan, friendly staff
Cons: not open in evenings
  • veganlondon veganlondon

went again April 2011 and had a very nice meal.
    Please note: they are located at number 55, but 55 refers to the block. When I arrived I thought they'd closed down as I saw a shop numbered 55 with its shutters down, but found that Abi Gil was 3 doors away and very much open!

o_ren
o_ren

Good intentions

Posted on 11 / 20 / 2009

I've only tried the hummus in Aba Gil. Although the place is nice and the people obviously have good intentions, the hummus wasn't the best I've had in my life...

Oh well

Pros: all organic

Dear Owner and Manager of Aba Gil Organic Food: