Organic produce, vitamins, friendly atmosphere, knowledgeable staff, consultation available. more-less
5126 Sherbrooke West (Vendome)
Montreal, Quebec
514-482-8233

First Review by Flora
Loora
Loora

One of the best organic food store in Montreal

Posted on 11 / 03 / 2013

I've been around several organic food stores in Montreal, often disapointed. This one is one of my favorites, it has lots of choice as well as skin care and house products.

Azzaelea
Azzaelea

A Votre Sante is terrific!

Posted on 10 / 24 / 2007

My experiences with A Votre Sante have been nothing but positive. The staff is always friendly and the prices of most products are mostly on par with the nearby Metro Supermarket.

Pros: Good Selection, Friendly Staff
Cons: **, **
Flora
Flora
  • raw

lucky to be near A Votre Sante

Posted on 08 / 13 / 2007

I think I have been to every single health food store in Montreal and this is perhaps one of my favorite. The staff know me by name and are very friendly and approachable. Allthough the isles are quite small I find the added variety is worth the squeeze. The vegetables are indeed pricy as are most organic foods in eastern Canada but if you care about quality and freshness than this is the place. As for supplements this store cares about having the best brands and at a cheaper price than the pharmacy next door.

Pros: friendly staff, variety, quality
Cons: small isles

Dear Owner and Manager of A Votre Sante: