Serves meat, veg options available. Offers a vegan burger and it can be used for whatever burger you choose. The buns are also vegan, as are papas bravas without the sauce. In addition has salads and grilled veggies (parrillada de verduras). Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Western, Ovo, Lacto, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by choogirl
shineonyou
shineonyou

Good vegan burger!

4 Posted on 06 / 16 / 2014

I had the chickpea burger, and it was really delicious. Better than I was expecting. Yummy burger, good toppings. I wouldn't change a thing! The papas bravas were enough food, we probably should have split an order between two people. They also have good drinks.

Not sure what the hours are? We went during lunch on a Sunday, but when we walked by on a Tuesday evening, they were closed. It was during late fall, so the off-season, so I suppose it's not that odd, but I never figured out where I could find the hours. The hours are not posted outside the business.

Pros: Really delicious vegan burger, Outdoor seating, Drinks
Cons: No way to know when they're open
choogirl
choogirl

Very tasty burger

4 Posted on 02 / 08 / 2014

This place offers two vegan choices - a lentil burger and a chickpea burger. I chose the chickpea one and was not disappointed. It came with caramalised onions, roasted capsicum, lettuce and sesame seeds. It was delicious.

A number of the side dishes are also vegetarian/ vegan, you just need to ask.

I would definitely recommend going there.

Pros: Two vegan choices
Cons: It's still a meat burger restaurant

Dear Owner and Manager of A Mano: