A Healthier You

Vitamins, health foods, and organics produce; has gluten-free products. more-less
1237 Garrison Rd (about 13 miles S of Niagara Falls)
Fort Erie, Ontario L2A 1P2
905-991-9575

First Review by pheonix
MelindaJoy
MelindaJoy

• raw

Great Selection, but service and price

4 Posted on 02 / 20 / 2012

When this store opened it seemed excellent. However, on recent visits, both my friend and I feel that the owner and employees seem very busy with ordering or telephone business-- too busy for the customers in the store. Also, the prices are HIGH. The Peanut Mill in St. Catharines consistently prices lower than this store, and the salespeople are consistently not as knowledgeable. Since the bulk barn opened down the road they carry less standard items and teas, as they don't seem to want to compete with bulk barn. However, selection is great, especially for the size of the town, and I from a friend that they are great about special orders and competitive with special order pricing.

Pros: awesome selection, better special order prices
Cons: customer service, high prices
pheonix
pheonix

MY health food store

5 Posted on 11 / 19 / 2006

I love this store. It has a fair bit of veggie options and sells in bulk for organic grains/nuts/seeds. It's a pretty large health food store by Niagara region standards. They are the only store in the Niagara Area that carries Vegan Mac & Chreese . The staff is amazing. They have been so helpful from helping me pick out the right hemp protein powder to ordering in specialty items at no cost to me. They have a large selection of earth friendly body care as well as vitamins but the emphasis is on food here. They also offer organic meats and some organics produce (mostly potatos). I really recommend this store. The only problem for me is it's very far so I don't stop in that often. -Beaner

Pros: Good selection, Vegan Mac & Chreese, Amazing Staff
Cons: Location, some things pricey
  • Annie60 Annie60

This store is great and everyone on the staff is great !! The girls try hard to accommodate everyone even going as far as special ordering items at customer's request, if at all possible. Everything is neat and tidy, the shelves are well stocked and nicely arranged. A smiling face always awaits the incoming people. My experience has been positive since the very beginning of time. Price wise yes, a little expensive ... but then again, we're not shopping at some giant retail store either. This is a speciality store with good clean name brands on vitamins, proteins, food, beauty products, etc. I hope they make it in this small town.

Dear Owner and Manager of A Healthier You: