A Good Life Cafe and Juice Bar

Serves meat, veg options available. Cafe and juice bar with wi-fi. Has vegan sandwiches with faux meat, a daily vegan soup, vegan cheese add-on along with fresh vegetable juices. Previously at 107 25th St. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

JoriSchmalz
JoriSchmalz

Delicious Smoothie Bowls

Posted on 05 / 28 / 2014

I love this place!! They have absolutely delicious Açaí smoothie bowls that I am definitely hooked on. The Very Berry Açaí Smoothie Bowl is my favorite thing on the menu. They also have really good vegan soup options. They make sure to have at least one vegan soup on their menu every day. I had their vegan tomato basil soup once and it was way good. They also have veggie wrap options which are pretty good as well. Oh! And they do fresh pressed juices! I love that they offer freshly pressed juices. I usually juice at home, but on days I don't have the time to I can always stop here. Would recommend this place to anyone.

Pros: affordable vegan options, delicious smoothie bowls, freshly pressed juices
Cons: they close at 4pm on weekdays
Redcordelia
Redcordelia

Really Good Veggie Options

Posted on 11 / 02 / 2013

This place is so good about giving equal attention to both veggie and omni people. I'm used to going into a place and seeing only a one or two things on the menu that I'd want to eat, if I asked them to modify it for me. But at A Good Life, they have Tofurkey protein and they let you design your own sandwich with whatever you want on it. They stock vegan mayo for the sandwiches, and they also make sure they have both a vegan soup and an omni soup as options every day. Also, their fresh juices and smoothies are so delicious! The staff is very friendly and they source their ingredients locally as much as possible. The only thing that keeps me from going here for lunch every day is the somewhat higher prices, but I also understand that organic produce costs more. This is a good place to go with a group of veggie and omni friends, and everyone can be happy.

Labylala
Labylala

Great find on Utah 15 fwy

Posted on 08 / 25 / 2013

While on the way to Yellowstone, taking 15 Fwy in Northern Utah, we came across this neat cafe with vegan food! It is located in old town Ogden - an unexpected place! The cafe's menu is not entirely vegan but they do offer vegan options. The staff is very friendly and knowledgable about the vegan options. We ordered a smoothie (almond milk based), quinoa fruit salad, black pea soup, and a veggie sandwich (with almond cheese and Vegenese). The food was delicious and it costs around $28 (include tax) + a few bucks for tips. Aside from the food, the store has an yoga studio upstairs and a store front that sells unique gifts from around the world as well. After the lunch, we also took a stroll up/down the old town street and found other interesting shops (antique, eco-friendly products, clothes boutiques, art gallery, etc). This cafe is a must to come if you are traveling on 15 fwy in Utah, wanting good vegan/vegetarian friendly food.

Pros: Tasty food / Good value, Good Portion, Vegan options
Cons: Menu options has meat..., Not all organic ingredients

Dear Owner and Manager of A Good Life Cafe and Juice Bar: