CLOSED: A Cantali

Vegetarian cuisine using seasonal ingredients. JUL 2013 REPORTED SHUT DOWN/CLOSED TURNED TO A SEAFOOD MEAT RESTAURANT. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Western, French
6, Rue San Lazaro
Ajaccio, France 20000

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by hexanne

Posted on 04 / 19 / 2011

Lovely people and fresh, inspired seasonal foods for veggies to gluten-free vegans. Food was raw and organic and a real delight! They managed to use dairy free ingredients we don't have here in the states that mocked cream and dairy so well. Desserts were heaven and portions substantial. So fortunate to have found them as I visited weekly on my cruise ship itinerary, working aboard a Disney ship. This port is amazing and I only wished I could stay longer. A Cantali was a godsend. Go!

Pros: Fresh, Seasonal, Delicious

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: A Cantali: