Serves meat, veg options available. 80*80 offers falafel in pita and salad, bento box with soy meats and vegetables, curry with rice, and other vegetable meals - since Dec 2010. Current address 中区相生町2-52; previously at 2-28 Ohta-cho. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Japanese, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Fusion, Middle Eastern, Non-veg
2 Chome-52 Aioicha Naka-ku, Yokohama-shi
Yokohama, Japan 231-0011

Mon-Fri 11:00am-3:00pm, 5:00pm-9:00pm, Sat 11:00am-4:00pm

• Cash only

First Review by MonicaPancake

Not vegetarian, but very veg-friendly!

Posted on 11 / 18 / 2014

The person who served us was fluent in English and knew exactly what was vegan and what wasn't, and although he didn't have much food at the time he was able to make me a yummy vegan platter with 4-5 different dishes. He answered all my questions about what was in the food and even showed me the raw ingredients! a+ for friendliness.

For dessert there was vegan chocolate mousse or vegan carrot cake.

Pros: friendly staff, English spoken, vegan options including dessert, healthy and fresh
Cons: not much choice, meat served, left me hungry

Dear Owner and Manager of 80 80: