7 Sensations

No garlic, onion, or MSG used. Formerly named Yogi Hub. Previously located on Madras Street, Little India. Confirmed open Oct 2011. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Singaporean, International, Buffet

First Review by craigmc
mumpsimus
mumpsimus

Pleasant and quick

4 Posted on 11 / 08 / 2013

The third floor of the Millenia Walk mall is a bit tough to find but the short search was worth it. They have a mix of pretty much everything (pizza, pasta, Indonesian, Malay, salads etc.) which is usually not a good thing. I asked the waitress which dishes were vegan and she said they all were. Looking at previous reviews she must have been badly informed? She recommended the vegetarian lamb curry which I ordered. Not the right choice for me, since there was basically only mock meat and potatoes in a thick curry and I would have liked vegetables. But that was obviously my mistake. And the curry actually had a wonderful taste to it. I also had the rainbow roll which was good and the ginger and lemon soy yoghurt with fresh fruits and nuts which was almost perfect. The consistency just was a bit watery. All in all a pleasant experience, very quick and friendly service, decently priced and a wide selection. I will probably be back if in the area.

Pros: Quick, Variety, Friendly Service
Ajolote
Ajolote

tasty and typical

4 Posted on 06 / 05 / 2013

This place is located on the third floor of a shopping center. It is not listed on the directory of the first floor, but it is there. They use some dairy and eggs. The service was the fastest ever. While we ordered, somebody was already plating our soup. I had Gado Gado- fresh veggies, not too sweet peanut sauce. The noodle soup - ask for vegan so they do not add eggs. The Orni Orni tasted great!
Updated from previous review on Tuesday June 04, 2013

Pros: price, service, convenience
Cons: small menu, Not 100% vegan
Xsimx
Xsimx

Great food

5 Posted on 02 / 15 / 2012

Had lunch there today and it was great. Spent ages this morning trying to find somewhere we could have lunch, as a lot of the places listed on here for Singapore seem to have closed or moved. A lot of the reviews below refer to the old location, as the restaurant is now on the top floor of a small mall. Very close to the Singapore flyer and a few other attractions, so if you're down that way well worth a visit. Really reasonably priced and great food.

Pros: Good food, Great value, Friendly staff
Noanimal
Noanimal

My favourite place in Singapore

5 Posted on 01 / 16 / 2011

7 Sensations is a nice vegatarian restaurant with dishes from all over the world. Especially I like the indonesian gado-gado with almond sauce. So far I have only tried the Asian dishes (all are good) so I can not comment on the pasta and pizza section.

The mixed fruit enzyme drink is really something special, it's like wine but sweeter and without the alcohol.

You don't expect to find such a nice and spotlessly clean non-Indian restaurant in Little India. A hidden paradise almost. It can be a bit difficult to get there and to get away by taxi on a sunday because it get's busy in the area. Its within walking distance from the Little India MRT train station.

Pros: food, enzyme drink, clean
Cons: seating arrangement
sglcklch
sglcklch

Pretty nice veggie restaurant in Little India

4 Posted on 03 / 19 / 2010

Came here for dinner during my trip to Singapore. I ordered the stir fried rice with tempeh and pineapple, which turned out to be a bit disappointing; but my friend's lasagna was quite tasty. Then I did the yam dessert with ginko, loved it. Staff were very friendly, setting was cozy and clean with nice decor. I would definitely return if I visit Singapore again and order other dishes.

beerzuki
beerzuki

clean, healthy

5 Posted on 09 / 26 / 2008

I have eaten here a few times and always really enjoyed it. The vietnamese salad rolls are great. In fact everthing I've had there is. It is nice to get fresh raw vego salads instead of just oily fried dishes all the time!

The staff are always nice too.

Pros: salads!, korean rice!, a break from indian in little india!
Cons: shuts in the afternoon, o watch the time
craigmc
craigmc

world choice

2 Posted on 05 / 08 / 2008

Like many viggie places we all know, 7 sensations is trying to bring food from all corners of the Earth. For those who don't like/want Asian cuisine this may be your bag.
Choices of pizza/pasta/curry/tofu dishes are here. The establishment in spotless as well.
The initial thing that put me off was the Barry Manilow/Abba intrumental cover versions being played.
I ordered singapore noodles, thinking "when in Singapore"...
if only the chef had the same idea! The peas and carrot were frozen, but the most of all i was shocked to find the noodles were in fact spaghetti.

Pros: clean, nice staff
Cons: food

Dear Owner and Manager of 7 Sensations: