Vegetarian restaurant with several vegan options. Has high protein pancakes and scrambled tofu. Free wi-fi. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Western, Indian, Juice bar
Anand Dham Tapovan, Laxman Jhula (Laxman Jhula Shortcut Way)
Rishikesh, India 249201

RenkeFlexanist
RenkeFlexanist

Amazing vegan pizza!

Posted on 01 / 22 / 2015

Do yourself a favor and try one of their vegan specialties, the 'JoJo' pizza. I've uploaded a picture but it looks better in real life.

Pros: Lots of vegan options, nice atmosphere
Maral Gold
Maral Gold

I love the 60's

Posted on 11 / 13 / 2013

I stayed in Rishikesh for 1 week and at least every second day I had to go to the 60's. They made me really happy in my first days of trying to become vegan. The breakfast is great (e. g. scrambled tofu or the amazing huge and delicious pancake), but also lunch or dinner are great. I tried the vegetable hot & sour soup, which was great. The steamed vegetables are amazing, if you are fed up from all the thick, spicy vegetable curries in india and want to have the real taste of plain vegetables back. I loved them... But also their thai section is worth trying. I really liked the food in the 60's as it is healthy, not too spicy, not oily and with many vegan-options.

Last but not least the location is perfect. If you need to take some time of the bustling roads, just go there, relax, have a snack, smoothies or your meal, enjoy the great view over the Ganga (incl. sunset) and you are ready for crazy India outside again.

Pros: Great view over the Ganga, Very nice staff, Great food
  • Sengar Sengar

Dear Maral Gold,

The Entire team at 60’s (Café Delmar/Beatles Café), Rishikesh is delighted that we lived up to your expectations. As you experienced.

Your words about 60's are extremely valuable, thank you so much for appreciating it so graciously. It feels great to hear that your precious time with us was extremely delicious and memorable and that we made it special for you.

We are extremely delighted to have you as our guest and we all look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits and assure you of the best of 60's hospitality.

Warm regards