First raw vegan restaurant in Paris, opened Dec 2013. Price: Moderate more-less

Necia11
Necia11

Super fresh and delicious

4 Posted on 08 / 30 / 2014

As a vegan struggling to eat in Paris it was incredibly refreshing to find this gem! We arrived at 2pm which was lucky as the kitchen closes at 2.30pm. My fiancé and I shared the zucchini flowers filled with almond cheese and green juice for entree which was creamy and slighting sweet. The salad that accompanies this is delicious! For main I had the spaghetti with dehydrated tomatoes, they were simply scrumptious! My partner ordered the polenta and mushroom dish which was packed full of flavour. We shared a banoffee pie with coconut cream which is a must try. Would recommend and will be visiting again. Fantastic!

Pros: Fresh, Tasty, Atmospheric
YahelSherman
YahelSherman
  • raw

100% lovely (-:

5 Posted on 07 / 23 / 2014

Great food , nice atmosphere , lovely waitress .
On their facebook page publish every day different Menu.
We try tacos , was great a bit salty.
Portobello burger & pizza ware perfect !
Dessert .. Banana pie excellent !!
Close at 10;30 pm but kitchen at 10:00pm !

loloford
loloford
  • raw

Delicious

5 Posted on 06 / 22 / 2014

The food is delicious but a little bit pricey.
can't wait to go again
Updated from previous review on Sunday June 22, 2014

Pros: vegan, raw, delicious
Cons: price
Pamy
Pamy

my favorite place

5 Posted on 05 / 08 / 2014

the food is simply amazing ! friendly staff, good service, great presentation. ok portion are quiet small, you need 3 courses to be full up, but that gastronomy at its purest !
very creative, mind blowing texture and taste.
maybe should improve lightning for dinner time i agree that it s a bit bright...

Pros: organic, friendly staff, amazing food
Cons: lightning in evening (to say something)
Katinina
Katinina

42 Degres

3 Posted on 04 / 26 / 2014

Als ich las, dass das 42 Degres ein 100%rohes Restaurant ist, fand ich das sehr interessant. Obwohl ich nicht reserviert hatte, bekam ich einen Platz. Die Bedienung war sehr freundlich und half auch bei fehlenden Französischsprachkentnissen. Es war auch möglich auf Englisch zu bestellen. Der Preis betrug für zwei dreigängige Menüs 70 Euro. Da wirklich alles roh, und die Portionen klein waren, empfand ich diesen Preis als sehr, sehr teuer. Das Essen war schön angerichtet. Der Hauptgang war ein Salat, leider war auf der Karte nicht angegeben, dass die Soße mit Wasabi gewürzt und sehr scharf war. Die Vor- und Nachspeisen waren jedoch sehr gut.

Pros: schön angerichtetes Essen, freundliche Bedienung
Cons: Teuer, kleine Portionen
HappyElo
HappyElo

Vegan Raw Food

4 Posted on 04 / 05 / 2014

Perfect for lunch after the visit to Sacre Coeur. We drank a great smoothie and eat a soup and a champignon hamburger.

Pros: Vegan Raw, Fresh, Gentle Staff
Andrew6666
Andrew6666

FANTASTIC!!!

5 Posted on 03 / 24 / 2014

As a vegan and non french speaking Brit, finding a vegan restaurant was very difficult, we then found Le Centre Tout Naturellement (which was great - see other review) who directed us to 42 Degres. This restaurant is a must for any vegetarian or vegan visiting Paris, the food and drinks we were served were amazing, we truly enjoyed our visit. Also my partner and my lack of French was no problem as the staff were very friendly and helped us with our orders.

Pros: Great Food, Great Staff, Great Atmosphere
linneas
linneas

Magnifique

5 Posted on 02 / 19 / 2014

I visited this restaurant today for the first time and I can warmly recommend it! It was my first visit ever to a completely raw/vegan venue, and if all raw food is this good I could happily quit all food prepared and of animal sources forever. The service was great, the atmosphere cozy (look down at the floor, it's picturesque!) and the food outstanding; I can hardly remember the last time my taste buds were this happy. Just a perfect combination of tastes, colors and textures, with moderate portion sizes; not too small nor too big. I had the three courses menu which came down to 18€ by lunch time, really worth the money and I also got the delicious cocktail of the day. All in all a great experience, just try it!

Barbara Primo
Barbara Primo

Original and tasty food

4 Posted on 02 / 14 / 2014

Very interesting this new restaurant, raw, light, healthy food. We loved it, nice price: 27€ for a complete menu starter-main plate-dessert, good glass of wine for some more euro, good rates for the quality and all the work there's behind a raw meal.

AnnFromIllinois
AnnFromIllinois

Wonderfully surprised!

5 Posted on 01 / 19 / 2014

It's was our first dinner at a raw restaurant and we were very satisfied! The three courses we had were excellent. By memory, we had a pizza and soup for starters, the lasagne and burger for mains, and the mousse and mango ravioli for dessert. Would happily order any of them again! The service was excellent and the restaurant was easy to find near the metro stop. Well worth going to whether on vacation or living in Paris. The only slight critique was that the staff had a computer and bag laying out on one of the dining tables. Took away from the atmosphere quite a bit. The critique is really minor and I encourage everyone to give this place a try. We will definitely be returning -- this place is a winner!
Updated from previous review on Sunday January 05, 2014

Pros: Delicious, attractively plated food, Excellent service
Cons: Slightly too bright of lighting for dinner.
Notre-Dame
Notre-Dame

Why is it so expensive?

3 Posted on 01 / 15 / 2014

The food is amazing and excellent. But the portions are too small for a really high prices.

Pros: Organic, excellent food
Cons: Prices, small portions
Kardinal
Kardinal

Great Raw Food !

4 Posted on 12 / 29 / 2013

This is the very first vegan raw restaurant in Paris and this is great! The food isn't boring at all, delicious food et friendly service. I recommend it for sure!

Pros: Organic, Good vibe

Dear Owner and Manager of 42 Degres: