3 Brothers Pizza Cafe

Serves meat, veg options available. The second 3 Brothers brick oven pizzeria, opened Jan 2013. Upon request offers a separate full vegan menu created by one of the sons, Jay. Features many vegan items from vegan cheese on pizza to pasta and Italian entrees. Also offers a weekend vegan brunch 11am-3pm. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Italian, Pizza, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg
75 Merritts Rd (Long Island)
Farmingdale, New York 11735
516-755-1100

Open Tue-Thur, Sun 11am-10pm, Fri-Sat 11am-11pm.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by Jess McNeill
AnnaKatsigiorgis
AnnaKatsigiorgis

Awesome place

4 Posted on 11 / 20 / 2013

I love this place. Every time I've gone the service and the food are both excellent. Being a creature of habit, I tend to get the same thing each time I go, so I've only had the vegan cheese pizza and the vegan meatball hero, but man are they both good!

Go go go to this place. I'm telling you, it's really, really good :)
Updated from previous review on Wednesday November 20, 2013

Jess McNeill
Jess McNeill

Thank Goodness for VEGAN options on Long Island

4 Posted on 08 / 12 / 2013

I visit this location at least once a month, if not more. I am vegan along with my mother and 20 month old son. My husband is a MEAT-EATER! (GASP!)

So this place has an entire regular italian menu and an entire vegan menu with lots of gluten-free options. My uncle stops here for regular slices all the time and likes it a lot. They also have vegan slices and we get slices to go anytime we drive by here on the way home. Vegan brunch on weekends. its great!

Here's the vegan stuff I've tried so far:
zucchini sticks: too much breading but ok
eggplant rollatini: freaking ridiculously amazing. This is my go-to dish. its the BEST!
lasagne: eh, a little mushy wit lots of veg and the sauce is great. Prob wouldn't order this again.
Bianca pizza: another favorite. has spinach. I LOVE it.
gluten free pizza crust: thin and it has been overcooked before. I would go for the reg thin crust if you are able to have gluten.
Gluten free pasta: pretty good. Tastes close to the original
Mac and Cheese: baby loved it
Penne Alla vodka: O.M.G. good.
Grandma Pizza: yum
BBQ pizza: yes please. thank you.
French toast: baby loved it
pancakes: better than I can make at home.

The service is hit or miss, but thats not a dealbreaker for me. I always call ahead if we have more than 2 people because the place is SUPER small and many times there are large parties taking up multiple tables.

Go HERE. Its worth it!! We will be back! Woohoo!!!

Pros: So Many Options!, resservations, vegan pizza slices
Cons: small seating area, untrained staff

Dear Owner and Manager of 3 Brothers Pizza Cafe: