Relocated from Chandler fall of 2013. Providing cooked vegan as well raw food meals, juices, vegan bakery treats and desserts. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, American, Raw, Juice bar, Bakery, Take-out
1701 E Guadalupe Rd
Tempe, Arizona 85283
480-753-4411

Tue-Sat 8:00am-7:00pm, Sun 8:00am-2:00pm

First Review by Sportyvegan
veggiesince1977
veggiesince1977

Local juice shop with good vegan food

Posted on 03 / 31 / 2015

This is the only place in town to get organic green juice. The food is great and the restaurant has a fun community atmosphere that makes you want to spend the whole day there, reading, eating, and getting desert. All vegan, no white sugar in the deserts.

NeilGaudet
NeilGaudet

good food.

Posted on 03 / 27 / 2015

My wife enjoyed this place more than me but I found it clean and the food good. The dessert (chocolate cake) was really good and the staff were friendly. I had the Buffalo cauliflower wrap, it was ok. My wife loved her wrap. My kid had a warm bowl. She liked it and it was a huge portion she couldn't finish. They forgot the girls smoothies but happily made them up quickly when we asked. A good place. I'd go back.

Pros: friendly. , nice variety of food, clean, large inviting space
Lbatton
Lbatton

Amazing Vegan Food

Posted on 07 / 21 / 2014

Everything that I have tried has been amazing. They have plenty of raw options if you prefer and hot food as well. I have been there for breakfast and dinner, both were great. Their breakfast burritos are great and big enough for two people.

I wish that my work travel schedule took me to Tempe more often. The food is great, the restaurant is very clean and the staff is super nice and well informed.

If only there was one in my hometown of Melbourne, FL.

Pros: Clean, Raw Options, Friendly Staff
Cons: Closes at 6PM

DeeDeeinAZ
DeeDeeinAZ

delicious and friendly!

Posted on 07 / 13 / 2014

Brunch with some non-veg coworkers was a huge success due to Carrot Cake Pancakes! Yum! :)

Tigra220
Tigra220
+1975

So Fresh and so Clean, Clean!

Posted on 05 / 13 / 2014

We went here for Mother's Day brunch. The brunch specials included Berry Bliss French Toast, and Banana Fosters pancakes. As I looked around I saw some people with what looked like regular old wheat toast, topped with berries. I feared this was their version of french toast (but I never inquired) so I ordered Banana Foster pancakes and the Vegan Breakfast Burrito (sans the tortilla and cheese).

The pancakes were...weird. They did not taste like pancakes. At. All. It was like a funky dough, stuffed with bananas. I wondered if we were mistakenly given gluten free pancakes. Alas, I did not ask. The bananas were fresh, and it didn't taste "bad," just...weird. My brunch date had the Berry Me Alive smoothie, which she said was very good and satisfying.

My vegan breakfast burrito (naked)/bowl was very good! The spinach was fresh and raw, to my surprise. This gave an extra kick to an already flavorful bowl. It was perfectly seasoned and had lots of fresh veggies. (I keep saying fresh b/c it was SO fresh!) It was supposed to have bacon (tofu bacon) in it, but I did not see any bacon. I enjoyed it, nonetheless. Both of our dishes came with fresh fruit (in season oranges and strawberries; both sweet and delicious!)

We were given a personal pitcher of water for our table, which I love, because I drink lots of H2O.

The service was very friendly. Everyone was so nice. It was busy, but we were able to get an outside table.

It's located in a strip mall off of Guadalupe and McClintock. There was no main, overhead sign when I went, so I missed it from the street. Just go into the Trader's Joe's parking lot and drive past the Walgreens (or CVS), and it's in a corner to the left.

I will return to try some of their other menu offerings (I saw meatloaf!), and to ask about those "pancakes" which did not taste like pancakes.

Pros: flavorful burrito bowl, food was very fresh, friendly service
Cons: weird consistency pancakes, hard to find; no over-head sign, not cheap
pseudobass
pseudobass

Great Place

Posted on 04 / 28 / 2014

My wife and I were out photographing a wedding and we had time between the salon and getting ready at the hotel to get lunch. We found this hipster joint (which was right across the street from the salon) and said we had to try it. I had the breakfast burrito. A.Maze.Ing. So good. I can't wait to go back and then get to try something different from their menu!

Pros: Good food, Lots of options, Fresh, organic, fully vegan
Cons: Not enough menus when a line exists
radtechg9
radtechg9

Great Mix Of Healthy And Fun Vegan Food

Posted on 03 / 30 / 2014

Some of us have mixed groups of vegan friends. Those into it for the health aspects and those who got into it for ethical reasons. It's nice to find a restaurant I can take my super healthy wheat grass shot raw food wanting buddies or my friends that are perfectly ok with vegan french toast and a vegan cupcake. 24 Carrots caters to everyone from raw foodists to clean eaters all the way to those junk food loving vegans. The new location is big and spacious, food came out faster than it use to I think and it's just delicious.
Updated from previous review on Sunday March 30, 2014

Pros: Healthy Options, Delicious Not So Healthy Options, Great New Digs
PennyU
PennyU

Vegan Cafe Option

Posted on 01 / 25 / 2014

Having been to the original location several times, we recently tried the new one for the first time. It's larger than the other location with more seating and possibly more staff. We went for Sunday brunch about noon and unfortunately they were out of most brunch items. Our choices were french toast and carrot cake pancakes which we ordered. The pancakes were burned, the french toast was good but not a big portion. The service was not good and we had to ask twice for water. We really want to support vegan restaurants so we may try it again and report back.

Pros: Vegan food, Ample seating
Cons: Poor service
Sportyvegan
Sportyvegan

Loved it!

Posted on 01 / 03 / 2014

Surprised there aren't any reviews for this restaurant yet. I just arrived in Arizona and was looking for a vegan restaurant for lunch. I ordered the sushi (all vegan) and it was excellent. I would definitely order that the next time! I also had a kale salad which was awesome as well.

We went there a few days later (new years eve) but they had just closed for the night. I saw the owner walking out and she was very nice and talked to us about her restaurant. By talking to her, I got an even better impression of the restaurant.

Pros: Healthy, delicious, Friendly
Cons: limited hours

Dear Owner and Manager of 24 Carrots: