Serves meat, veg options available. Eclectic cafe offering a large menu of Indian, Mexican, and American food, including Indian-style burritos, samosas, paratha, and more. One of very few places to find veg/vegan dishes near USC. Plenty of seating. Call for hours - tell us. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Lacto, Ovo, American, Indian, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by demerson3

I live nearby

Posted on 09 / 12 / 2014

I live a 30 second walk from the 23rd street cafe, so there could not be a more convenient place to eat. However, I have stopped eating here completely, because I do not feel well after eating here. They do make a decent masala chai, and they sell (eggy) cake from a local bakery, so I can recommend those without reserve.

Pros: Chai, Cake

Dear Owner and Manager of 23rd Street Cafe: