Serves meat, veg options available. Organic food restaurant and bar. Vegetarian choices are marked on the menu, and you could get a vegan dessert. Uses in-season and local produce. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Organic, French, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

Oliv211_Fr
Oliv211_Fr

A essayer :)

Posted on 10 / 03 / 2014

Un bon restaurant, dans un cadre des sympa type "vieux Lille".
Peu de choix en plats vegan, mais la qualité est là :)
Attention aussi à la facture qui peut vite être salée ...

Pros: Qualité des plats
Cons: Prix, Peu de choix en plats vegan
nyssawoznicki
nyssawoznicki

Fantastic!

Posted on 08 / 30 / 2014

My meal was healthy and scrumptious! I enjoyed a cold cucumber soup, the seasonal risotto, and a delicious vegan frozen nougat. I was truly impressed by the presentation, the quality, and of course the flavors of my meal. I appreciated the board near the door where they list all of the organic producers and farmers, as well as the type of energy they use in the restaurant. It's a bit pricey - but it's definitely well-worth it knowing what the goal of the restaurant is and seeing where all their products come from. I really enjoyed the eclectic ambiance, too! One of the best parts of this resto was the service. The server was so sweet and informative, very knowledgeable about what she was serving.
I will definitely be going back! I hope to see you there!

Pros: Delicious food, Great Service, Fun ambiance
HailSeitan666
HailSeitan666

Best place in Lille for vegans

Posted on 03 / 04 / 2014

It's a great place to go if you have non-vegan or vegetarian friends and family because there's something for everyone. I really enjoyed my meal and I think it was priced fair especially for all-organic food. The 'Salade de saison aux Croquettes de légumes' was an excellent entree I would definitely recommend it!

Pros: Friendly staff, Organic, Tasty food

JonJon
JonJon

Great vegan/vegetarian friendly place

Posted on 11 / 14 / 2013

Although this restaurant is not completely vegetarian or vegan, it offers a choice of very good vegan dishes, from appetizers to dessert, making it the most vegan-friendly restaurant in town. The staff is very friendly and will guide you in the choice of wine or beer. The food is organic and of good quality, and is finely and well cooked. The vegetable dumplings are a good choice to start. Then, vegan couscous or risotto are excellent as a main course. Finally, the vegan cheesecake is pretty good even if it is not the best I've eaten. In terms of price, it is not cheap but it is fair for the place and the quality of the food.

Pros: tasty vegan choices, organic, nice place and good location, friendly staff
Cons: serves meat

Dear Owner and Manager of 2 Sous de Table: