I called the restaurant and asked if they had anything vegan and they said they have something almost vegan. I then asked anything strictly vegan with no meat, fish oil, or dairy and they said no. So I didn't bother with it.
We have been going for years and love the Orange 'Chicken', Sweet & Sour 'Pork', and Szechuan 'Beef' - all seitan dishes. Good parking, nice, personal owners.
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Niles Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has 168 Chinese Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.