141 Bradford Natural Market

Organic, gourmet prepared meals, produce, groceries, juice bar, vitamins, herbs, house & body care products. more-less
141 Bradford St
Provincetown, Massachusetts 02657
508-487-1373
OPEN NOW

Mon-Wed 8:00am-7:00pm, Thu-Sat 8:00am-8:00pm, Sun 9:00am-6:00pm

First Review by Kimberly413
nnemanuela
nnemanuela

Ptown's best place for vegans

Posted on 12 / 16 / 2014

It's the biggest health food store in Provincetown. It's well-stocked and they are open to community suggestions for new products to bring. Nice atmosphere, clean, well-organized. Food in the hot bar is yum (vegan options mainly), smoothies/juices too. Disadvantages: Pricey. It was especially frustrating that they wouldn't lower the prices for day-old to-go kitchen food. Come on! I'm paying the same exaggerated price for a 3 day old wrap or a salad. Also, produce used for the juices and smoothies is not organic. (Note: this info might be outdated, last time I checked was summer 2013)

Pros: great warm meals & seating area, good offer of organic products
Cons: pricey
passedout
passedout

Now called 141 To Go

Posted on 09 / 16 / 2014

This place is now called 141 to Go. They are less of a store and more of a to-go cafe offering juices, cookies, sandwiches, smoothies and some other small items.

The staff is very friendly, there are lots of vegan and gluten free options . I was pleased with everything I had from there (triple chocolate cookie and a mixed juice). Definitely a great place to pick up something small.

Pros: Friendly staff, Great food
  • nnemanuela nnemanuela

This is incorrect. The market is still a pretty big market at 141 Bradford St. 141 To Go is their second location open during the summer season only, a smaller to-go shop at 148 Commercial St in the West End.

D.Ciofalo
D.Ciofalo

141 Brdford Natural Market

Posted on 08 / 19 / 2014

141 Bradford Natural Market is a health food store in Provinceton, Ma. They do not treat their customers with respect. Negative rewiews! by many townies.

BostonVegan
BostonVegan

Great vegan options!

Posted on 07 / 15 / 2014

This is a natural food store with an in-house juice bar and a mostly-vegan hot food bar. The hot food bar is delicious with choices that even many vegan restaurants do not have. We went back there a few times for food even though the town is full of restaurants, because it was that good. And the store itself has a full selection of healthy vegan items, and also vegan junk food (maybe not so healthy, but hey, I was on vacation).

Pros: Fresh vegan food & Juice, People, Groceries
sglcklch
sglcklch

Very nice store

Posted on 09 / 29 / 2013

The staff from where I had lunch directed me here for vegan desserts. The moment I walked in and saw the meals-to-go offerings, I was kicking myself for not eating here instead! Everything looked good, was reasonably priced, and vegan-friendly. The store itself was bright, clean, tidy, and very well organized. The atmosphere was lovely and uplifting. It was by no means a big store, but it had a bit of everything - from produce to dry groceries to bulk items to household products, etc. They had it all. Definitely come check this place out!

Pros: atmosphere, selections
Kimberly413
Kimberly413

Natural Market

Posted on 08 / 09 / 2013

Was pleasantly surprised by the market on our recent trip to the Cape. They had a separate juice bar from the main market, bakery section with a few vegan options and a hot food bar that looked delicious. Everything on the food bar was vegan except for one item that contained dairy, and it was all clearly marked. I got a cup of their vegan corn and butternut squash chowder and a green juice, everything was really good. I went back later in the day to try the food bar but I guess thats something you need to get to early on as everything was almost gone.

Pros: Fresh, Good Food
Guest
Guest

Awesome Health Food Store

Posted on 11 / 24 / 2008

This store is great! I found so many options and at good prices. They had lot's of veggie options and many gluten free options for my girl friend. We spent a lot of our time looking around the store. Staff was very helpful. They also had great selection of cleaning products and vitamins. The produce was all organic!

Pros: Great Veggies option, Friendly, Clean

Dear Owner and Manager of 141 Bradford Natural Market: