Fabulous food. Delicious menu. Can't wait to go again!
I came here for my cousin's birthday and it was not that good. I ordered a curry bowl and it was nothing more than a bunch of raw vegetables with a little bit of sauce around the bowl. Everyone's entrees looked the same; however the stuffed mushrooms and chocolate cheesecake were excellent. Everyone is trying to be all trendy with raw food but it was not as good as people act like.Pros: good desserts , good appetizers, nice atmosphere/staff
Cons: entrees were not that good
I recommend the fried avocado tacos and basil pasta. Delicious! Lots of choices.Pros: wide selection, very healthy, easy access
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Anaheim Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has 118 Degrees Community Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 2533 times since Jan 2013.