Serves meat, veg options available. Has menu in English. Multiple locations in Acapulco and other parts of Mexico. Call for hours - tell us. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Western, Juice bar, Mexican, Non-veg
Costera Miguel Aleman S/N, Col. Centro
Acapulco, Mexico 39300

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by ronitw

70% Satified

Posted on 07 / 27 / 2015

I went here a lot during my week in Acapulco because it was quite close.. the first time was great, they had a seperate vegan menu which was very acceptable. After that, they started making mistakes, chicken on my veggie pad thai, cheese on my guacamole, and the food takes quite a bit and is often drenched in soy sauce. All in all, it was just okay but still a definite lifesaver.

Pros: Vegan menu, Tasty food, Very friendly staff
Cons: Slow service, Mistakes, No vegan desserts

Great find!

Posted on 10 / 20 / 2011

Spent a week in Acapulco earlier this year and ate at this chain nearly every day! Food and drinks were excellent. The staff was helpful and friendly, service was prompt.

One time a dish came out with a little cheese sprinkled on it. The person I was with is not a vegan or vegetarian so they took that part. We specified what we don't eat the following visits and had no issues. I especially loved the tacos and soy burger. All of the drinks, the mixed juices as well as the cocktails, were absolutely amazing!

Pros: vegan options in an area with few, friendly staff, good value

Awful for vegans

Posted on 03 / 14 / 2010

We just went to this place, after reasonable experiences last year. However, this time we had a completely ignorant waiter. I asked about the tofuzio, and she insisted (also checked with the kitchen) that the dish had cheese. I chose vegetarian tacos instead, and checked that there was no egg and no dairy. We speak Spanish, we were clear. The dish arrived with cheese! When I complained, the waiter told me to just not eat that part!! I did not eat anything, she got no tip and we are never coming back.

Cons: Ignorant waiters

Dear Owner and Manager of 100% Natural: