Responses to bhukit-tima's Review

Respond to Review of Vaust Braugaststatte Berlin
by bhukit-tima

Review: The Vaust is the first veg'n "Braugastst├Ątte" (sort of pub) I know. Wolfgang the owner brews his own beer - according to my wife (I don't drink any beer) it's very delicious! The atmosphere is very relaxed and traditional, lots of wood. The menu is quite extensive and there's also an extensive offering of daily specials. 95% of the menu is vegan, the remaining 5% vegetarian but all can be ordered to be vegan. The food tastes great and is prepared and served in creative ways. They not only make their own beer but have a very special tasty whole grain bread (using some ingredients of the beer brewing process) and they also make their own various kinds of special salts. Highly recommended place in Berlin!

Responses

You must login to post a response

Login | Register (see member benefits)