Respond to Review of 3G Vegetarian Restaurant
Review: It was truly bad especially compared to the other options, like Bo Kong, in Vancouver. My husband and I went there for an early dinner one night about a month ago. The food was mediocre while eating it, but shortly thereafter I began feeling sick which lasted throughout the night. My husband then got horribly sick and was up throwing up half the night. Never again will we go near that place - I don't know how you mess up vegan food (I imagine the sauces were left out too long), but they managed to. On top of that, the servers wouldn't leave us alone. Kept telling us things and we were trying to have some 'us' time.
Posted by axelboot on Friday, February 22, 2013
Everything is always tasty, well presented and terrific service.
Getting sick and vomiting? It seems unlikely to be the food from here responsible; I would suggest it had to be something eaten earlier because one doesn't vomit that quickly as the result of food poisoning ( ie right there during the meal), it takes usually more than one hour. Consult a physician, ask them about this incident.
Anyhow, I would encourage anyone who has read this post to still eat at 3G's..
Nope, I don't own any shares in the place either!!
Just, there are really rather few really good veggie places in Vancouver,
I want this one, my favourite, to stick around for years!!
Posted by tcassels on Friday, February 22, 2013
I'm glad it's worked out well for you though!
Posted by Veggie Man on Friday, February 22, 2013
By the way, I have no vested interest in 3G. In fact, I have never even been there! I just think it's not so simple to point fingers at businesses when it comes to things like food poisoning, which is a very serious allegation.