Responses to SynthVegan's Review

Respond to Review of CLOSED: Cafe Indigo
by SynthVegan

Review: Cafe Indigo makes one fine whoopie pie! Generally I expect about 75% of vegan baked goods to be bland, dry, or tasteless, but Cafe Indigo was in the other 25%. The whoopie pie was moist and the filling was flavored really well, definitely recommended.

Responses

You must login to post a response

Login | Register (see member benefits)