It's teamCow with the latest updates from the VEG food scene. Please enjoy, and forward to all your friends who might also like be part of our amazing community!
Our community is powered by caring people from around the world who are dedicated to promoting a healthy, compassionate, and sustainable lifestyle. More than a guide to restaurants and health food stores, HappyCow is your
one-stop resource for everything VEG.
truly value the generosity of our supporters. Please help us keep this resource on the internet.
Al Gore's Finally Gets It
The former vice president of the U.S., an advocate for climate change action, has finally made the connection between global meat consumption and its destructive impact on our planet, and he's become VEGAN.
Cow friends at Ernest Bell Library keeps historical articles on pioneers of the vegetarian and animal rights movement. Among them: Asenath Nicholson - missionary, philanthropist, and traveler active in the 1830s Dugald Semple - a founding member of The Vegan Society from 108 years ago Henry S. Salt - the first western writer to consider the issue of animal rights explicitly
Best Prank Ever
Supermarket shoppers in Brazil are about to get first-hand knowledge (and shock) on sausage making from live piglets.
Pure Vegan Visit ShopNHR.com for all your vegan nutrition.
The HappyCow Cookbook is now available to ship in USA (and coming soon worldwide). With a forward from vegan actress Emily Deschanel, this collector's item features original recipes from the world's top-rated vegan restaurants. Read Q&A with restaurateurs and see the mouthwatering recipes with full color photos.
* Cow member James, aka J-Veg, celebrated the 1st anniversary of Berlin's Momos veg cafe & shares his photos.
* Cheryl R. tells about lunching with her husband at a veggie cafe in small town Massachusetts.
* Liz, aka futurefossils, invites you to expand your vegan library with these books.
* Our global restaurant & store guide is updated daily by dedicated members everywhere. Big shout-out to y'all with extra thanks to this month's SuperCows: Kristy in Florida, Trinity in England, Joanna in Bulgaria - about ambassadors.
* Join other Cow fans on our facebook group.