Re: Introduce yourself into the family
September 10, 2010 03:29PM
Registered: 3 years ago
I am a huge fan of Avatar: The Last Airbender. I write. I draw. I play string bass (half size). I hate people who think of animals as toys or just things you eat. I am a peta2 Street Teamer. I am perky 99% of the time, the other 1% of the time, I'm killer angry. I am just all around kind of weird, but I don't really care.