I served this with a lovely refreshing salad.Use a dressing of your choice.
toss these ingredients together and set aside.
Tin of tomatoes
punnet of mushrooms
herb of your choice,for this one I used oregano.
wholemeal bread for toast
what to do...
* put your hob on a low heat,add a splash of olive oil to the bottom of the pan
* chop your garlic and onions,add them to the pan,fry gently on a low heat
* add the mushrooms,fry gently for about 5 minutes again on a low heat
* add your tinned tomatoes,turn up hob to medium heat
* add salt,pepper and herbs,turn to a low heat and just allow to gently simmer a few minutes.
top your toast,serve and thoroughly enjoy
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/08/2010 07:42AM by Amandah.