Join the conversation

Universal CityWalk Orlando, FL

DC Vegan
Posted by DC Vegan at 06/22/2008

So my boyfriend and I are going down to Orlando for the 4th of July weekend to see my family--and also to celebrate my b-day a couple of weeks early. We'll be going to CityWalk on Thursday July 3, and I was checking out the restaurants, and it seems the Bob Marley restaurant might have an option or so. Does anyone know if their Ital dish is vegan? Or if there are other good vegan options there?

I refuse to eat at a place that serves foie gras, even if they have options for me, so Emeril's is OUT.

Thanks!

Responses

Rainbowgummy
Rainbowgummy at 09/23/2008 15:43:08
There is a place called Pastamore.
It's mostly Italian .
When I went there the chef actually came out to talk to me about my diet, and made a special dish, that wasn't even on the menu! And, most of the pizzas can be made vegan if you ask for no cheese.
Definitely check it out!
:]
Tatiana
Tatiana at 09/24/2008 10:59:59
Since Ital does not always automatically mean vegan, I'd suggest calling them: (407) 224-3663

I looked online but could not find specifics about their ital items or veg options. Good luck and let us know!
kindlizard
kindlizard at 09/24/2008 22:10:22
Ital often includes fish.
orlando italian rest
orlando italian rest at 06/21/2011 07:40:27
You should check out the Everglades Restaurant off of international drive. They offer some of the best food around and amazing service.

Bill | Everglades Restaurant www.evergladesrestaurant.com/

You need to be logged in or registered to post.