Join the conversation

Vegan Products- makeup,skincare,and more

cutieshelbs22
Posted by cutieshelbs22 at 04/18/2014

Hey All!
I am just dropping in to tell everyone about a certified vegan company I work for. Everything is without animal by-products, it's all cruelty free, never any animal testing and absolutely all certified vegan with natural ingredients, no harmful chemicals like most other products have! There is everything from makeup to skin care to bath and body, nutrition and supplements and much more. There is products of all kinds for women, men, and children. If you have any interest in the products or the business please don't hesitate to contact me and I can tell you all I know about them! If you have interest in buying the products, you can pay full catalog price if you want, or become a preferred client and receive 20% off everything, plus free stuff!
Go check out the website, you won't be disappointed! The products speak for themselves, and I can truly say this is the best business venture I have ever come across and it's products I truly believe in!
My ID number on the site is 116461465 and my email is arbonne.shelby@gmail.com.
Look forward to hearing from everyone! And hope you find some amazing things and love all the vegan products!

Responses

Shailluis
Shailluis06/29/2014 23:23:52
i think vegan products is gud for everyone....

Forum moderated by HappyCowGirl

You need to be logged in or registered to post.